Monday 1 December 2008




Had a job keeping up with the crafting the past week as had two of my sons birthdays, one 8 & the other was 4. In between parties & cake making I have managed to carry on with the polymer bead making and made a set thats for sale on my MISI website.






Also made these cute Christmas tree earrings that I think should sell at the fairs I have coming up this month. Also on MISI.
The fairy charm bracelet was sold to a lovely lady who asked me to make her another as well so they are proving popular! I haven't even begun my Christmas shopping yet so I hope to make a start on it this week, I have a fair on Saturday which is a real handmade fair so I am looking forward to that one. Will keep you posted how it goes.......

2 comments:

saraeden said...

I love those Christmas Tree's , very cute and i am sure they sold very well !!

Sara x

Izabela said...

oh those are cute! I love those little Christmas Trees!
xxx