Monday 29 September 2008

Ironbridge Festival 2008


Well Saturdays craft stall at the Ironbridge Festival proved to be very successful, despite my stall being under the trees so I was in the shade all day on a beautiful sunny day. If I had a pound for every passer-by who commented how chilly it was there out of the sun I would have made another few hundred quid! I was SOooo cold all day! Never mind, I had a very good day with lots of sales & a few commissions come from people taking my cards so I can't complain! I had lots of lovely positive comments from people about my work & it has given me ideas of different things to try, I am trying to find some more local craft fairs to attend now to show some of my newly planned designs. I had given myself a couple of days of making things but back to the drawing board this evening!..........

I had planned to take the camera to get some nice pictures of the stall but of course forgot it! I got hubby Dean to take a pic on his mobile phone quickly before he left as he only came to help me set up the gazebo and I had only just started setting up at that point which is why it looks so bare!


No comments: