Tuesday 3 February 2009

More Recycling!

This time I have been making denim beads out of old jeans. Lets hope hubby Dean doesnt wonder where his jeans have gone!? I have made a few things with them as I have a craft fair on Saturday but have put some on my website as well.                      
Been very cold here this week and we have had quite a bit of 
snow over the past couple of days. My sons school has been shut so we made the most of it & have just comeback from sledging down some hills just round the corner, 
                                                 hoping for yet even more snow later!

3 comments:

KimT said...

great work!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Love the idea of Denim beads, its worked really well, looks great!

Madam Salami said...

How on earth do you make beads out of denim? Thats so clever and they look great!