Saturday 21 February 2009

Other Hobbies!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I haven't been doing much crafting recently as been busy with 1/2 term & taking the boys out every day & fulfilling other commitments hasn't left me with much spare time! I used to do a lot of sugarcraft flowers & cake decorating a few years ago but it became increasing difficult with the kids 'wanting to help' so have really just been doing the occasional cake for family & friends. I was asked by a colleague of my husband to make a dalmation cake for his grandaughters 4th birthday. I finished that yesterday so did a bit of crafting last night & made a wire wrapped denim pendant & brooch. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of it when the kids go back next week.                                                                                                                                                                      

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Lovely cake, couldn't begin to know how you mae that!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

WOW!! how talented are you... that cake is fantastic!! Sarah XX